News and Events
Russian and Ukrainian Project for Electrification of Fuelling Stations
Russian company Melston Engineering and Ukrainian company E-Line signed a reciprocal convention on the electric fuelling infrastructure development within the territory of the Russian Federation.
Our project's been named the best
Melston’s project of Automation Management System won the nomination “The most interesting for CIOs project” in “The Best IT-solutions of 2016” contest.
New Year's marathon
How to celebrate the New Year within the circle of company workers so that everything would go interesting and with no boredom? The answer is simple: the better way is to turn the corporate event into the family party.
Engineering and rebranding
CJSC Melston Engineering is the only Russian company specializing at carrying-out of large-scale programs for reconstruction, construction, and rebranding federal retail networks
The list of our professional interests includes the outlets that belong to various market segments, such as fuel filling stations, stores, mobile phone outlets, bank divisions, regional representative offices, etc. Our company has extended experience in such project implementation. This is confirmed by commissioning more than 2,000 customer facilities over the last three years.
We can offer our clients a wide range of works for construction, reconstruction, and rebranding a facility. Our company can both perform work package on a turnkey basis, and join the project implementation at any stage.
The list of services we can offer
- CJSC Melston Engineering is the only Russian company specializing at carrying-out of large-scale programs for reconstruction, construction, and rebranding federal retail networks.
- Consultancy and construction engineering. Our company works closely with the Client at each work stage. Within consultancy engineering, we develop design estimate documentation, construction and follow-up plans. Within construction engineering, our company performs works for facility construction, delivery, installation, testing and commissioning technical equipment. As a final result, we provide the Client with a ready-to-operate facility.
- Field and technical supervision of the project management. In order to bring into compliance the project outcome with the initially specified engineering, technical and economic parameters continuous supervision over the working process is indispensable. Any alterations made to the approved project need intensive supervision over further implementation. We ensure field and technical supervision at the facility, and, therefore, full conformity of the project management with all parameters coordinated.
- Development and support of the industry standard catalogue. For the purpose of unification of all facilities under rebranding irrespectively of their number and remoteness, the catalogue of industry standards is required. The catalogue should contain exhaustive data on all manufacturing, installation and erection specifications of the facility. In the course of work on the project, we undertake the development of such a catalogue and ensure strict observance of the technical requirements provided therein.
- Assurance of compliance with quality standards no matter how far from the corporate center of head office the facility is located. Frequently, when constructed by different contractors, the facilities created by the same design may look different. This may result from the absence of coordination between contracting organizations as well as from use of materials supplied by different vendors. Our company has a single point of responsibility for project management. All standard facilities are supplied with a single manufacturer’s materials, which allows for the uniform corporate identity within the project.
- Selection of vendors and manufacturers based on invitation of bids, organization and management of supply of any type of equipment. To select the most efficient contractor we need to learn the client’s demands. As we possess vast database of partner organizations, our company shall hold a bidding to identify an optimal contractor for each work stage. The tendering procedure is completely transparent for the customer. In the course of tender we also shall take into consideration all comments and remarks made by the Client as to the selection of a contractor.
- Comprehensive servicing the facilities. Upon commissioning, our company offers a value-added feature for after-sale service and support of the facility. The procedure is carried out by the subsidiary company Melston-Service, with the experts of high professional skills. When engaging Melston-Service as an outsourcing company, the client possesses the ability to leverage expenses for the employment of own non-core personnel.